Slayer's Headquarter is a core of Utakata Village defense against Oni.
Command CenterYū is in charge of Command Center.
- You can send a Secondary Unit made up of Slayers that are not accompanying you on your current mission to complete missions that you have already finished.
- Quests are given to you by other characters in the village. You can undertake multiple quests at the same time. Try to obtain the necessary materials while carrying out missions, then report to the Command Center to complete your quest. Completing quests will improve your relations with the petitioner (improves Bonds ).
Yamato is in charge of the Repository.
- Complete a series of tasks designed to improve your fighting skills. This is the place to learn how to use each weapon type and practice various attacks and maneuvers before deciding your play stile.
- Receive medals based on the results of your game play.
Shūsui is in charge of the Encyclopedia.
- Infinite Missions
- You can take on Infinite Missions here. If you complete them, even more type of missions may be made available.
The special bonuses you can receive from the Offering box will differ depending on the type of prayer you offer. Some prayers may be answered, while others may be ignored. The less Haku you offer, the more likely you are to have your prayer ignored. Praying often can upgrade the offering box, enabling you to offer even more types of prayers.
Additionally, in multiplayer missions, if multiple allies offer a prayer, you will also receive the special bonuses they earn.
Leave through the gate after accepting a mission, and start the battle.
Check the materials you own or sell them.
Read the letters you have received. You can also receive additional game content that you have downloaded.
View the story and a record of your activities.
Send your Tenko out on adventures to collect materials.
Save the game. Return to main menu.
Tatara is Utakata Village's blacksmith.
- Create weapon
- Use materials and Haku to forge a new weapon.
- Upgrade weapon
- Use materials and Haku to upgrade an existing weapon.
- Create armor
- Use materials and Haku to forge new armor.
- Upgrade weapon
- Use materials and Haku to upgrade existing armor.
Weapons and armor can be upgraded in two ways:
Shikimi is in charge of Utakata Village's Shrine.
- Spend haku to raise the level of a Mitama.
- Return a Mitama to its level 1 state.
Here you can buy and sell weapons, armor and materials. Using the Shop increases "Patronage" by percent of each trading operation (both buying and selling). Higher Patronage ranks enable you to purchase better weapons and materials. The maximum (golden) rank is achieved when Patronage reaches a value of 30,000 Haku.
Give the tree Haku in exchange for materials. You can use the tree once for each mission you complete.
Pool of Purity
Check any open notifications.
- Change equipment
- Registered equipment
- Register or update the equipment you use most often (weapon with equipped Mitama, armor sets, Mitama combination).
- Change hairstyle
- Change your hairstyle and hair color.
- Choose whether or not to display protagonist's headgear.
- Change Tenko
- Change the equipment for your Tenko.
- Online multiplayer
- You can create a lobby or join an existing one. All missions can still be completed with AI companions. Internet connection required.
- Single player
- Complete multiplayer missions with with AI companions. Internet connection is not required.